Tow Hitch Receiver - Lexus (PZ408-X2551-00)
2015-2020 Lexus - pz408x255100
- SKU: PZ408-X2551-00
- Other Names: Trailer Hitch
- Designed specifically for this vehicle
- Engineered to meet this vehicle's maximum tow rating.
- Every hitch* is thoroughly tested to meet Lexus' stringent requirements.
- The hitch mounts behind the rear bumper so that ground clearance is not reduced.
- It works with the aerodynamic underbody covers.
- For best results, use with Genuine Lexus ball mount[*] and trailer ball[*] (all sold separately).
- Condition: New
- Install Time: 3.5 hours
- Sold In Quantity: 1
- May Be Required: PU322-61015-WH
- Disclaimer: *Please consult your Lexus Dealer or Owner?s Manual for towing and load specifications. Before towing, confirm your vehicle and trailer are compatible, hooked up and loaded properly and that you have any necessary additional equipment. Do not exceed any weight ratings and follow all instructions in your Owner?s Manual. The maximum you can tow depends on the total weight of any cargo, occupants and available equipment.
|Year||Make||Model||Body & Trim||Engine & Transmission|
|2020||Lexus||NX300h||Base||2.5L L4 - Electric/Gas, 2.5L L4 - FULL HYBRID EV-GAS (FHEV)|
|2019||Lexus||NX300h||Base||2.5L L4 - Electric/Gas, 2.5L L4 - FULL HYBRID EV-GAS (FHEV)|
|2018||Lexus||NX300h||Base||2.5L L4 - Electric/Gas, 2.5L L4 - FULL HYBRID EV-GAS (FHEV)|
|2017||Lexus||NX300h||Base||2.5L L4 - Electric/Gas, 2.5L L4 - FULL HYBRID EV-GAS (FHEV)|
|2016||Lexus||NX200t||Base, F Sport||2.0L L4 - Gas|
|2016||Lexus||NX300h||Base||2.5L L4 - Electric/Gas, 2.5L L4 - FULL HYBRID EV-GAS (FHEV)|
|2015||Lexus||NX200t||Base||2.0L L4 - Gas|
|2015||Lexus||NX300h||Base||2.5L L4 - Electric/Gas, 2.5L L4 - FULL HYBRID EV-GAS (FHEV)|
Welcome to the best place to buy Lexus parts and accessories. Here you can order your Tow Hitch Receiver (pz408x255100) right now for your 2015-2020 Lexus vehicle and have it on your doorstep in no time at all. We guarantee fitment with our VIN verification system and your Tow Hitch Receiver will be backed by a manufacturer's warranty.
You can browse your vehicle's entire OEM parts catalog by selecting your Lexus model here .